- SPF 30 Mineral Sunblock – 20% Zinc Oxide – Non-Nano – Broad Spectrum
- For Face & Body - Water Resistant 80 minutes – Paba-Free – Reef-Safe
TotLogic Sunscreen is a SPF 30 mineral based and broad-spectrum sunscreen made with 20% natural zinc oxide for superior protection against UVA and UVB rays.
Water resistant for up to 80 minutes, TotLogic Sunscreen is infused with soothing extracts and antioxidants of arnica and white tea, plus chamomile and lavender along with nourishing hyaluronic acid, aloe, and jojoba to help keep skin hydrated.
Is this product rated by EWG?
Is it good for all skin types?
- It has a #1 rating by EWG for safety.TotLogic Sunscreen is eco-friendly, reef safe, non-toxic, and biodegradable. Our sunscreen is Paba free, non-comedogenic, sweat-resistant and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes. It is a win-win for parents—and the planet!
Yes. This is an excellent sunscreen that is highly effective and safe for the ocean and planet
- Provides superior non-toxic Broad-Spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Easy to apply. Goes on white to ensure total coverage and rubs into skin easily without leaving a sticky or white residue on the skin.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (Sunscreen) 20%
Inactive Ingredients: 80% Deionized Water, Capric Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil Extract), Glycerine, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, SorbitanSesquioleate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf Juice), Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Cetyl Dimethicone (Mineral Based), Hexyl Laurate (Plant Derived), SimmondsiaChinesis (Jojoba), Hyaluronic Acid (Plant Derived), Arnica Montana (Arnica), Camellia Sinensis (White Tea), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile Flower), Lavandula Angustifiola (Lavender), Mentha Arvensis (Wild Mint), Dimethicone (Mineral Based), Magnesium Sulfate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Peel Oil), Ethylhexylglycerin (Plant Derived Preservative), Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot), Phenoxyethanol.
How to Use
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently over face and body at least every 2 hours. Reapply after swimming and sweating, and immediately after towel drying.
Sun Safety Tips
Spending time in the sun increases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To reduce this risk, consumers should regularly use sun protection measures including:
- Use sunscreens with broad spectrum SPF values of 15 or higher regularly and as directed.
- Limit time in the sun, especially between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., when the sun’s rays are most intense.
- Wear clothing to cover skin exposed to the sun; for example, long-sleeved shirts, pants, sunglasses, and broad-brimmed hats.
- Reapply sunscreen at least every 2 hours, more often if you’re sweating or jumping in and out of the water.
For external use only. Keep this product out of reach of babies and children.
Keep away from eyes. If contact and irritation occur gently flush with water. If allergic reaction occurs cease use immediately and contact your pediatrician or physician.This product contains natural essential oils. Always patch test on a small area of skin for sensitivities and allergies prior to use.