Logic Products

BarkLogic Sensitive Skin Leave In Conditioning & Detangling Spray - Tangerine


Wet Or Dry

  • Spray On Wet Or Dry Fur For Gentle Conditioning & Detangling Any Time Of Day
  • Sulfate Free Formula Is Rich In Nourishing Omega 3 & Vitamin E
  • Infused With Aloe, Flaxseed, & Tangerine Essential Oil To Help Sooth Dry Skin
  • All BarkLogic Products Are Lovingly Crafted In The U.S.A., With Plant-Based Ingredients, And Are Never Tested On Animals.

This Sulfate Free Conditioner Spray For Dogs is made with eco-friendly and plant based ingredients that are non-toxic and safe. Refreshingly scented with tangerine essential oil, this dog coat spray is perfect for touch-ups in between baths and provides aromatherapeutic benefits known to be uplifting and energizing. Tangerine EO is also recognized to be healing as it increases circulation, while decreasing inflammation.

BarkLogic Sensitive Skin Leave In Conditioning & Detangling Spray also contains a soothing blend of botanicals that hydrate the coat and skin, while conditioning and detangling fur.

Use in conjunction with other BarkLogic Sensitive Skin Products.

How often can I use this spray?

This spray can be used as often as desired. It is non-toxic and hypoallergenic.

Will it leave my puppies coat greasy?

No, this dog coat conditioning spray for sensitive skin will not leave a greasy residue or weigh down the coat and fur.

Why is it the logical choice?

Our spray is easy to use and eco-friendly.

Spritz on dogs coat for a quick refresh in between baths anytime to detangle and condition.


Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Canola-based Cationic Surfactant, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe), Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed), Tocopherol (Vitamin E)

How to Use

Spray on damp or dry fur. Use daily for a softer coat and to refresh fur, avoiding eyes. For deeper conditioning gently comb though fur. Do not rinse.

For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, flush gently with water. If ingestion occurs seek medical attention immediately. Keep out of reach of babies, children and pets. If allergic reaction occurs cease use immediately and seek medical attention.