All of our LiceLogic elimination and prevention products are in infused with LiceZyme, our safe and effective proprietary enzyme made with natural ingredients.
Developed in conjunction with a leading entomologist and green chemist, LiceZyme, was independently tested by the Lice Solutions Resource Network and Katie Shepherd, the leading lice expert in the country.
During the testing, LiceLogic Clear & Free Shampoo was shown to kill all lice and nits (lice eggs) in all stages of development. In the same independent test, LiceZyme was able to repel all lice up to the 24-hour mark from the hair when the LiceLogic Repel Shampoo, LiceLogic Repel Conditioner, and LiceLogic Repel Spray were used together.
The Independent Test Results Speak For Themselves
LiceLogic Clear & Free Lice Treatment Shampoo
- The test was conducted with a treatment group and a control group;
- In the treatment group LiceLogic Clear & Free Shampoo was applied to healthy live lice in varying stages of development and viable nits - which are the lice eggs that hatch into baby lice;
- All lice who were applied with the LiceLogic Clear & Free Shampoo were killed, and all nits who were applied the product did not go on to hatch;
- The lice and nits in the control group that did not have the LiceLogic Clear & Free Shampoo, remained alive and hatched;
- The test results proved that LiceLogic Clear & Free Shampoo kills lice and their eggs in all stages of development.
LiceLogic Repel Shampoo, Repel Conditioner, and Repel Spray Combined
- The hair in the treatment group was washed, conditioned, and sprayed with LiceLogic Repel Shampoo, LiceLogic Repel Conditioner and LiceLogic Repel Spray which contains our non-toxic enzyme additive;
- None of the hair treated with our 3 LiceLogic Repel Products had lice on it or near it, up to, and at the 24-hour mark;
- The hair in the control group that did not receive the LiceLogic Repel Products was infested with live lice;
- The test results proved that LiceLogic Repel Shampoo, LiceLogic Repel Conditioner and LiceLogic Repel Spray, when used together, are shown to repel lice.
Why LiceLogic Works?
- LiceLogic utilizes LiceZyme, our proprietary non-toxic enzyme;
- Lice have not become immune to LiceLogic, as they have to many pesticide-based lice treatments;
- LiceLogic is safe for repeated use and can be used daily until all the lice and nits are eliminated.